Sunday, March 17, 2013

Waga Sekai e Youkoso!


Gokigenyou.
The name is Anna. 21 years old. Lived in Indonesia.
Pleased to meet you.

I created this blog from a long time ago, in 2009 if I'm not mistaken. And I never used it until now because.. I forgot that I have one. Tee hee.

So from now on I'll use this blog for posting my stories or just rambling some nonsense.
The stories are a fanfiction or OC stories.

I have a lot of fandom. Here's the list for now.
Prince of Tennis
Sengoku Basara
Musou Warriors
Gintama
Ookiku Furikabutte
Naruto
Durarara!
Axis Powers Hetalia
Vocaloid
etc

Now I focused in Prince of Tennis, so I'll post many fics of them.
And all of them are BL/yaoi, mostly Kirihara x Yanagi with some Yanagi-centric.
There are some adult contents too, so beware.

I'll write in English, Indonesian, and maybe Japanese. Depends on my mood.
May be OOC and cliche. I'll do my best to write awesome stories!

Well then, that's all for now.
Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment